Alpha-X Structural Firefighting Glove
Click to enlarge
I have purchased a pair of DragonFire gloves from you and could not be happier! Theses gloves fit wonderfully and have not worn out through months of training evolutions and numerous jobs. Thank you so much for being a local company dedicated to our craft and customer service!
Coastal Health & Safety associates
Dragon Fire™ is known for a "new" breed of glove built on technology, protection and superior fit/comfort!
- The Alpha-X was developed to provide firefighters with better dexterity and grip than traditional firefighting gloves.
- Certified to exceed NFPA 1971 - 2007 Edition standards.
- Severe duty liner with vapor, common chemical and bloodborne pathogen barrier.
- Elastic comfort-fit band near the cuff for easy on/off. Extended cuff for increased coverage / safety.
- Premium Italian leather construction.
- Extreme bond liner retention system.
- Kevlar® stitching.
- Maintains softness even after wet/dry cycles.
- The Dragon Fire™ design is cutting edge and the ONLY brand to use Kovenex™!
This structural firefighting glove is thinner and softer while providing even more thermal protection than many competitor's brands. As a matter of fact the Dragon Fire Alpha-X structural firefighting glove has a TPP rating over 60, which exceeds NFPA Standards
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: